Friday, July 25

hello hello! i'm not bored now. i'm just kinda stressed. it's like so many homeworks and tests coming up. 2 more weeks and it's common test week! it's like after national day can! what the hell is this man. national day is for Singaporeans to celebrate the nation's birthday. then the school put tests after that. it definitely spoil our holiday. this sucks a whole lot man. =(


now thinking of tests and all, i'm all stressed up. so what can i do? do something really random? hahahaha :D so, let's see. hmm, upload photos? hahaha. good idea? copy my laogong's idea. hahaha :D




THE 6 rebellions! :D that was when we were all in sec 2.





my beloved cousins! (taken before we went to www! :D)



twinnie forever! (when we were in sec1/2)


friends forever! yansan & me! :D (when we were sec 2 tuition classmates!)



sydney & me! (when i was sec 2)

gifford & me being crazy for a moment! :P (when i was sec 2)

beginning of this year (sec 3)


middle of this year with my long fringe! :D



this is how i look now. hahaha :D

end of my photos today. hahaha :D maybe next time then upload more. hahaha :D sorry, i'm just bored. && don't just take my photo and save it in your comp kay! must ask for my permission okay! :D

love, i love you


No comments: